Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm Here!

Okay Mom, I'm here!

It has taken some time for me to check out the blog you created for me. But in my defense I have had a 2 year old with the stomach flu and then lucky for me I got it too! Finally I could feel my legs again and made it up the stairs to my computer to check out my new page. Thanks for the cute pictures and I think I will keep "Kristas Kapers" it has a nice ring! I also enjoyed the entry you posted about how David stole me away! :')

So now that I'm here I want to know what you think about me changing careers. David thinks it would be best for me to quit this year and start school so I can hopefully start working in esthetics before we try to get into a house. I was thinking maybe I should wait until we buy a house so I have my tenure with work for the loan. I would like to make a change though. It would be nice to be able to make my own schedule! Work what days and what hours "I" want! The other thing is we really want to have another baby, I just wish I had a crystal ball so I could see the result of each option...wouldn't that be nice!

Well, I have to go, David needs to study for his exam, hopefully he will graduate this week and start his new job!

Love you,
Krista

1 comment:

PEACE said...

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!!

If you have medical with your current job and yu are planning to have another darling grandbaby for me, then I would stick with your current job. You are also right in the stability of your work would help with your house loan.

I would stay put, BUT I would take classes toward what you are wanting to do. Try to find a program where it might only be one night a week, or weekends or with some online. Try to get what you need for this new career. It would be hard to try and figure out a budget for a new house and not know what you could make at the other job. And it may take a while to get hired somewhere, and also what would there insurance be.

Lots of questions to answer.
Love you!