Monday, May 28, 2007

Keep in Touch

Hey, this is Krista's mom, back in Las Vegas. You see Krista and hubby David along with 2-year old Emma (my only grand daughter) left Las Vegas this past February seeking greener pastures. They moved to Colorado. I have forgiven David (mostly) for taking my girls away, my Disneyland companions, my confidant, but most of all the eldest of my daughters. You see we don't leave Las Vegas, my family has been here since, well, since Las Vegas was founded in 1905! Okay, not MY family, but my mothers, mother's mother. A long time. We stay. We put up with the heat and the growth and we stay.

But NOOOOOOO, David decides to join the army and first moves them to ALASKA! Well, he didn't decide really, the Army did. Now he is in the police academy and so on they move to Colorado. I hate being away from my kids, my family, my little Emma. So, I decided, Krista needs a blog. A place to write about her adventures with her job, her new home, Emma and a place to put pictures of Emma. Grandma's and Mom's need to know everything that is going on, so a blog would be perfect. Only I know Krista, she would never start one. So, here you go! You can retitle it whatever you want, but just let me know and hey, don't forget to keep in touch and keep the light on!

Love ya,
Mom

1 comment:

PEACE said...

This is your Mom....I don't see any blogs up or pictures yet? I'm tapping my foot now!